What marks this course apart?
Spring is the most popular open
source Java application Framework. Most of the existing frameworks
like Struts or Hibernate take care of one layer or a part of the
As Struts take care of MVC model,
Hibernate provides ease of working with databases. However, Spring
Framework combines all the industry standard framework approaches
(e.g. Struts and Hibernate) into one bundle.
Spring provides Dependency Injection,
Aspect Oriented Programming and support for unit testing. This gives
the developer time to work on main business logic rather than
worrying about non-application code. Spring makes the application
development fast and increases the productivity of developers.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE?
- After the completion of the ‘Spring Framework’ Course at MyndTrain, you should be able to understand:
- 1. Spring Framework Architecture
- 2. Spring’s Dependency Injection and Autowiring feature
- 3. Build application using Maven
- 4. Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and AspectJ
- 5. Data access mechanisms provided by Spring
- 6. Integrating Hibernate with Spring
- 7. Spring MVC
- 8. Create a web application using
- 9. Integrating Apache tiles with Spring
- 10. Integrating Struts2 and JSF with Spring
- 11. Spring Web Flow
- 12. Keeping your application secure
- 13. Using log4j for logging
- 14. Writing test cases with JUnit
- 15. Spring Integration Framework
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER REQUESTING INFORMATION?