Become a Six Sigma Green Belt Expert by mastering concepts like Fishbone/Ishikawa diagram, Root Cause analysis, Co-relation and Statistical analysis of data while working on industry based Use-cases and Projects.
Six sigma is a set of techniques that follows a methodological approach for bringing process improvements by aligning organizational goals. Organizations worldwide seek experts who understand the strategic objectives of businesses, critical requirements and operational goals to drive improvement.Every service industry/organization seeks for process experts with Six Sigma techniques to be a leader in the competitive market.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE?
- Understand Customer’s wants and translate that into business requirements
- Explore Six Sigma tools with functions like Fishbone, Pareto Concepts, Statistical tools etc.
- Apply various Statistical techniques
- Perform Data driven Analysis
- Learn where to use functions – like MEAN, MEDIAN, MODE ,Co-relation analysis etc.
- Apply MINITAB 14, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint to create fancy plots
- Implement Changes in your respective organization
- Work on a real life Project, implementing Six Sigma techniques to derive Business Insights
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
BEST SUITED FOR