Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitiates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Master’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
- Instructor-led online training
- High-quality e-learning content
- Scenario-based learning
- Case studies.
- Exam fee included
Who Should do:
This Scrum Master Certified training course is suitable for any professional who wants to learn Scrum Master methodologies. Some of the ideal fit for this training are:
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum Team
Agile and Scrum Overview
Agile Principles & Agile Methods
Scrum Project Phases
Plan and Estimate
Review and Retrospect
Inputs, Tools, and Outputs for each process in each phase
Scalability of Scrum
Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting ? Transition to Scrum
Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
Importance of Executive Support
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes