Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a globally recognized and the Gold standard in Project Management. PMP stands for Project Management Professional (PMP) which comes from the globally renowned Project Management Institute (PMI)®. PMI institute has been providing value to over 3 million professionals across the Globe with its credentials, standards, and guides. It helps in understanding the global language of Project Management and connect with Project Management Professionals.
PMP Certification is a rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program. PMP® certified professionals can earn a higher salary than more experienced & not certified professionals. The course is aligned with the latest edition of PMBOK. Moreover, PMP certification is becoming a mandatory requirement for project managers in many organizations. Since there are numerous PMP benefits, most Project Managers want to compete with other people for something that is difficult to get.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE?
- PMP Certification Training helps you to: Understand every Step of Project Management Professional – PMP® Training & Certification
- Become PMP® certified and learn all Project Management Processes
- PMP Passing Assurance: You will Pass the PMP Exam Easily on your first try.
- Our PMP course curriculum is aligned with “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition).
- Develop your Skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
- An experienced PMP Certified Instructor will be facilitating the course.
PMP EXAM PREREQUISITES
- Project Management Experience (either of the below)
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and minimum 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and minimum 7,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
PMP TRAINING FEATURES
- Instructor-led Sessions: 36 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Training aligned to PMBOK 6th edition (latest edition)
- PMP® Certified Trainer: More than 15 years of experience in training “Project Management” professionals
- 5 Mock Tests: The pattern will be similar to the questions asked in the PMP® examination.
- Practical assignments, recorded classes & reference guides.
- Lifetime Access: Lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, reference guide, mock tests & class recordings are there.
- 35 Contact Hours certificate: Mandatory to apply for PMP® examination
- All the courses have been updated to the 2018 PMP exam format.
- 24 x 7 Expert Support: We have 24 x 7 online support team to resolve all your queries.