Manual Testing Certification Training is designed to master on how to develop Test Cases and Scenarios which may be Specification-based (Black-Box Techniques) or Experience-based (Error Guessing Techniques) and ensuring Configuration Management, Risk Management and Defect Management.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Understand fundamental concepts in software testing
- including software testing objectives
- strategies and methods Understand the software testing processes
- manual testing processes like Unit testing
- Integration testing
- system testing and regression Learn to plan a test project
- design test cases and data
- conduct testing operations
- manage defects
- generate test report Learn to write software testing documents
- communicate with engineers in various forms Design and execute software testing activities for a testing project Effectively communicate to interact
- collaborate with stakeholders
WHO WANT TO LEARN AND GAIN INSIGHTS ON SOFTWARE TESTING?
MANUAL TESTING OFFERS OPPORTUNITIES CONSTANTLY TO BE EXPOSED
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER REQUESTING INFORMATION?