CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is a key certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee and assess enterprise information security. This CISM course, closely aligned with ISACA best practices, will enable you to define and design enterprise security architecture, achieve IT compliance and governance, deliver reliable service to customers and understand how IT security systems can contribute to broader business goals and objectives.
This CISM certification training from Edutrickz will give you the requisite skillsets to design, deploy and manage security architecture for your organization. The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is designed to help you pass the CISM exam on your first attempt. Enterprises and government agencies increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a CISM certification, and it is considered essential to ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organization.
PREREQUISITE FOR CISM:
- To become a CISM certified professional, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- A completed application must be submitted within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- All experience must be verified independently with employers.
- This experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years of passing the examination.
- Three (3) years of the five (5) years of work experience must be gained performing the role of an information security manager
In addition, this work experience must be broad and gained in three (3) of the four (4) CISM® domains.
CISM certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for security consultants and managers, IT directors and managers, security auditors and architects, security system engineers, CISOs, information security managers, IT consultants, and risk officers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 68
- Assessments Yes