The Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe® is a widely used Scaling Agile framework worldwide. The SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents who are responsible for leading a Lean / Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
A Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA) strategically guides the adoption, success, and ongoing improvement of Lean-Agile culture in an enterprise. The SA helps define the organizational mission and vision and communicates strategic decisions and the need for change to all stakeholders and teams. SAs motivate knowledge workers by helping them develop their skills and careers in a way that enhances their capabilities and increases their engagement and commitment to the mission and vision of the enterprise.
STEPS TO BECOME A CERTIFIED SAFE® AGILIST
Step 1: Follow the easy steps to register on Knowledge Park.
Step 2: Go for 2-day Leading SAFe® 5 Training instructed by SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs).
Step 3: You will get the exam information from Scaled Agile directly on the successful completion of the course.
Step 4: Go through the link received from Scaled Agile and attend the online test. The time limit will be 90 minutes (1.5hrs)
Step 5: Score a minimum of 75% to pass the SAFe Agilist test.
Step 6: Scaled Academy will update your profile to disclose the certification, after passing the exam.
Step 7: You will receive a 1-year membership with Scaled Agile along with the certification.
Step 8: The Certificate is valid for one year and you have to renew the certification every year.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Yes
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
WHAT ATTENDEES GET