ITIL Certification Course Overview
This ITIL Foundation course provides you with a firm understanding of the ITIL 4 framework, core concepts, and terminologies of ITIL service lifecycle. By the end of this ITIL certification, you will understand how ITIL evolved to adopt modern technologies and operational processes as well as the necessary concepts in a service management framework.
This ITIL V4 certification training course is best suited for IT executives, IT architects, operations managers, IT audit managers, IT planners and consultants, database administrators, ITSM trainers, service delivery professionals, quality analysts, application management and development teams, and IT managers. Obtaining the ITIL V4 foundation certification is available to both seasoned IT professionals and those fresh in their IT career.
To take the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam, no prerequisite is required.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE?
- Understand the ITIL 2011 qualification scheme
- Explain the best practices of Service Management
- Describe Service Lifecycle
- Identify key principles and models of ITIL 2011
- Define generic concepts in ITIL 2011
- Discuss the processes, roles and functions in ITIL 2011
- Summarize the use of technology with ITIL
- Successfully clear your ITIL 2011 foundation exam.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
- IT professionals who are working within an organization that have adopted ITIL
- they need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
- IT Managers
- System Administrators
- IT support teams
- Database Administrators
- System Analyst
- Application Management Team
- Application Development Team
- Process Owners and Process Practitioners can take this course.
WHAT MARKS THIS COURSE APART?
- ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is for candidates wanting to understand how ITIL framework can help them deliver IT services effectively and efficiently to the customers.
- To gain a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.