This course is meant for all those students and professionals who are interested in working in analytics industry and are keen to enhance their technical skills with exposure to cutting-edge practices. This is a great course for all those who are ambitious to become ‘Data Analysts’ in near future. This is a must learn course for professionals from Mathematics, Statistics or Economics background and interested in learning Business Analytics.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE?
- After the completion of the Knowledge Park Data Analytics with R course, you should be able to:1. Understand concepts around Business Intelligence and Business Analytics2. Explore Recommendation Systems with functions like Association Rule Mining , user-based collaborative filtering and Item-based collaborative filtering among others3. Apply various supervised machine learning techniques4. Perform Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)5. Learn where to use algorithms – Decision Trees, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Techniques etc6. Use various packages in R to create fancy plots7. Work on a real-life project, implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques to derive business insights
- WHAT MARKS THIS COURSE APART?
- The Data Analytics with R training certifies you in mastering the most popular Analytics tool. “R” wins on Statistical Capability, Graphical capability, Cost, rich set of packages and is the most preferred tool for Data Scientists.Below is a blog that will help you understand the significance of R and Data Science: Mastering R Is The First Step For A Top-Class Data Science CareerHaving Data Science skills is a highly preferred learning path after the Data Analytics with R training. Check out the upgraded Data Science Course
- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER REQUESTING INFORMATION?