This is self-paced online training designed on one of
the most popular platform ‘Java’, to train you on its basic and
advanced concepts of Java and gain an entry into the programming world
as a Java Developer.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE COMPREHENSIVE JAVA COURSE AT EDUREKA, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
- 1. Implement the concept of Object and Class.
- 2. Have a clear concept of Method Overloading and Overriding.
- 3. Understand the importance of Inheritance and Interface.
- 4. Store data in application dynamically using Array and HashMap.
- 5. Implement Threads using Runnable.
- 6.Connect your Application with Ms Access using JDBC drivers.
- WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
- WHAT MARKS THIS COURSE APART?
- Java is a general-purpose, class-based, object-oriented computer programming language that was designed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems in 1995.
- Key Highlights of Java:
- Platform Independent: This allows programmers to develop applications that can run on any operating system.
- Usability of Java: Java is most widely used programming language. It is present everywhere. It really doesn’t matter in whichever domain you work in, you will surely come across Java sooner or later!
- Open Source: The good news is that Java is available for free! All the development tools and the environment (JRE & JDK) that is used to develop Java applications are absolutely free of cost.
- Android: Irrespective of the fact whether you are tech savvy or not, most of us are badly bitten by the Android bug! Android is in great demand today and fortunately you need Java for Android. Hence the importance of Java has increased even more.
- ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- COURSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER REQUESTING INFORMATION?