WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE?
- Learn Java Annotations
- Learn Internationalization with resource bundles
- Understand Logging messages with Apache Log
- Write multi threaded server and clients
- Parse XML files using DOM and SAX parser
- Write network applications using java.net package
- Look up in haystack with Java regex API
- Write code with Java 7 features like try-with-resource block
- Use generics which are heavily used in all Java based frameworks
- Understand the use of JDBC for parameterized queries, batch processing and transaction management
- Use Design Patterns while writing an application
- Writing test cases with JUnit 4
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
WHAT MARKS THIS COURSE APART?
- Working on the latest version of the software has its advantages as one is always up to date with the language features.
- This helps in solving problems in design anad coding much faster. Further, in this knowledge industry where the rate of obsolescence of technology is so fast, it is always advantageous to remain up to date.